I go out for a walk, an evening on the streets; I see a tall woman, at a store eating sweets; I think that it's you, and my heart skips a beat; I take a closer look, and I walk in defeat; Oh, it's not the first time, that I wished to see you; Fooled myself many times, that I get to see you; Long hair - I think it's you, Late nights - I think it's you, Crowded - I think it's you, Concerts - I think it's you; I can't say for sure, when I see you again; I live with treasures, with us in a frame; I want to see you smile, where finds my heart its peace; I want to know you're doing fine, which keeps my day at ease; To be honest, I thought you would be my beside; For now, I just want to see you one more time; I walk and walk, to see you; cross the roads, to see you; stop at shops, to see you; look around, to see you; In the end, I reach the home, without seeing you; In the hall, I look at the pic, where I see me and you; I settle in the bed, I smile, rememberin...
***** Author: Rama Subrahmanyam Want to know the intro? Click here . Missed part 2? Click here . ***** He did not care about the route. He did not mind his looks. He was not feeling anything. He reached a deep forest. The sounds of wild animals did not fear him. He stopped and sat under a tree when he couldn't walk anymore. His every thought was about his past. His mistakes. His arrogance. The "his" was the reason for turning a bright life into a disaster. He had been crying, continuously. When he no more had the tears, he was thrown into a deep depression. He was thinking of only one chance to correct himself, correcting everything. It was not possible, he thought. His depression has turned the bright sunny forest into a dark night. The wind stopped breezing to mourn with him. He sensed that his end was coming near. Suddenly a voice was heard, "You will get a second chance if your will is strong enough.." He did not believe what he heard. He did ...
***** Author: Rama Subrahmanyam Missed part 1? Read it here ***** He was at the table, looking at the diary. His hands were shaking. It was the lowest point one could ever reach. He could not go further down or further bad. He had gathered some strength and began writing. "What I thought would happen, it happened. What I couldn't bear, it showed up. What I feared for, it occurred. But it's not about me. I should not have sent that message." "We were a happy couple, like the best couple on the planet. Every day was special when I woke up to see her face. Every day was filled with lots of memories that require thousands of lives to experience. I no longer needed diaries to share my feelings. She became my dairy, and I became hers. We welcomed Saanghvi into the world, to give her all the love no one can ever imagine.." "I thought love could change anything and anyone. What a great love..!! But I reali...
Comments
Post a Comment