I wish I see you





I go out for a walk,
an evening on the streets;
I see a tall woman,
at a store eating sweets;

I think that it's you,
and my heart skips a beat;
I take a closer look,
and I walk in defeat;

Oh, it's not the first time,
that I wished to see you;
Fooled myself many times,
that I get to see you;

Long hair - I think it's you,
Late nights - I think it's you,
Crowded - I think it's you,
Concerts - I think it's you;

I can't say for sure,
when I see you again;
I live with treasures,
with us in a frame;

I want to see you smile,
where finds my heart its peace;
I want to know you're doing fine,
which keeps my day at ease;

To be honest, I thought you
would be my beside;
For now, I just want to
see you one more time;

I walk and walk, to see you;
cross the roads, to see you;
stop at shops, to see you;
look around, to see you;

In the end, I reach the home,
without seeing you;
In the hall, I look at the pic,
where I see me and you;

I settle in the bed,
I smile, remembering you;
I hope you are ok,
I pray for good to you;

As I prepare myself,
to face an unknown time;
I wish very much,
to see you - one more time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diary - Part 3/7 - The Bloggers League

The Diary - Part 2/7 - The Bloggers League

The Diary - Part 1/7 - The Bloggers League 2022