My Dear Friend...

 


To, 

My dear friend...


The journey started like any relation - as strangers;

The bond grew with days and months; 

You managed to withstand my stupidity;

Perhaps I too adapted for yours ;


But I felt normal when our paths separated;

Day by day I could sense the increment of your absence;


You left your habits with me;

I can't eat much sweet - 'Cause my mouth feel too sweety;

I am only interested in puzzles - 'Cause I am feeling difficult to memorize;

I can never feel low - 'Cause I am finding some reason to feel better;

My relations are with zero expectations - 'Cause you showed me what a true relation is;

Maybe - they are the tokens to keep you running in my thoughts;


We never needed daily talks to strengthen the bond;

Our friendship is beyond time;


Never missed you when you were by my side;

Never realized the value when you were by my side;


Later, by the time I understood what is happening;

My soul said the time we can spent will be decreasing;

Now, just calculating the available time we can be together;

Hoping to control the flow of time at our meets;


You understood me well enough, but did I?

You were there for me when I needed you, but was I?


Waiting to spend the remaining time with utmost care;

Waiting to see you at heights for your character;


I don't care why the heck we became friends...

But I thank you, for being my friend;


From,

Your friend...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diary - Part 3/7 - The Bloggers League

The Diary - Part 1/7 - The Bloggers League 2022

The Diary - Part 2/7 - The Bloggers League